JR

Go to File, Page Setup and go to the Fit To button and click it. Leave the 1
in the page(s) wide box and if your document is longer than one page, you can
just delete the 1 in "tall" box. This should make everything fit.

"Frustrated in PA" wrote:

I am seeing my text perfectly in the print preview, however, once printed
pieces of letters, periods, etc. are missing. I cannot get the various
missing letters to appear at the end of the lines. I know that is not
margins or format errors since these have all been ruled out and the longer
line below it is printing perfectly. I am using professional version 2003.

Thanks!