Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default PRINT PAGES FROM DIFF TABS WITH PAGE NUMBER 11 TO 19

I am working with a worksheet with multiple tabs, and would like to print all
of my worksheets from these tabs with sequential page numbers starting with,
let's say 11 thru 19 without having to number them individually

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right-click on a sheet tab and "select all sheets".

FilePage SetupFirst Page Number........enter 11

Also while in page setup go to header/footer and place a header or footer with
Page1 of ?

The 1 will change to the number 11 when you preview or print.

DO NOT FORGET to ungroup the sheets when done with the setup and printing of the
selected sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP