Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default running macro at the background

Can someone help me plzzzzzzz.
I have recorded some macros that whenever i run them i
have to run them through an excel sheet. I would like to
know how to run the macros without running them from the
excel sheet. I only want the process to run at background
without user viewing the actual process.
thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

at the beginning:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

at the end

application.ScreenUpdating = True

will hide the activities of the macro, but beyond that, macros don't really
run in the background.

Tom Ogilvy