Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I restore excel running in the background?

I have a PC running windows XP Professional. Something has happened to my
Excel program. When I open it or try to open any document I have in Excel it
shows up on the task bar at the bottom left but the excel logo comes up
momentarily and then zips off to the upper right hand corner. If I minimize
it zips back to left hand corner, I maximize and off it goes to the upper
right hand corner. Same thing if I restore it goes off to the right hand
corner. When I do CTRL+alt+delete it shows the program is running but it is
not on the screen. I tried System restore to no avail. Do you have a trick
to bring programs running in the background back to the screen?