Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Beginners plea for help

I have 2 workbooks and want to copy values from Book 1 to Book 2

Book 1 has 2 worksheets called CA and DG

Book 2 has 4 worksheets called CA A, CA B, DG A and DG B

Starting with sheet CA in book 1 I need to

Copy from Cell Paste to Sheet Cell
b9 CA A o10
c9 CA A o8
d9 CA A q8
b10 CA B o5
c10 CA B o4

This continues down a longer list always copying from CA to CA A or CA B.

Once the CA data has been copied I want to be able to repeat the same
proceedure substituting DG for CA
and DG A & DG B for CA A & CA B.

The cell references are always the same. (i.e. copy cell b9 from DG to cell
o10 in DG A etc...)

Any help in achieving this using vb would be appreciated by a beginner

Cheers

Di