Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need help creating a score sheet with weighted values. Help Plea

I am trying to creat a simple worksheet with 7 columns to score employees in
a performance review. Each column has to be scored on a 1-5 point range,
while each column makes up a different percentage of the total score. (First
column making 10% of the final score, second colum is 25%, third 20% etc).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you want a complete formula, don't use "etc." when your percentage pattern
is not clear.

however, you could use SUMPRODUCT. Let's say your scores (1-5) are in range
A2:E2, and your percentage rankings are listed in range A1:E1

=SUMPRODUCT(A2:E2,$A$1:$E$1)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M