Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing font size in row and column headers ?

I'm using Excel 97. A prior developer of this workbook upped the font size
to 12 (which widened the rows), and then lowered zoom to 75-80%. This has
negative repercussions, in that text size shrinks for comments and objects.
So I changed these back to the defaults. But the font size in the row and
column headers does not decrease. Looks strange. How do I get it to go back
to the default?

I tried another sheet under Excel XP and found the same effect.

Thanks, Don <donwiss at panix.com.