Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Changing font size in row and column headers ?

Look at the setting for the font under the normal style (Format =Styles).

That should control the row and column header font size.

Tom Ogilvy

Don Wiss wrote in message
I'm using Excel 97. A prior developer of this workbook upped the font size
to 12 (which widened the rows), and then lowered zoom to 75-80%. This has
negative repercussions, in that text size shrinks for comments and

objects.
So I changed these back to the defaults. But the font size in the row and
column headers does not decrease. Looks strange. How do I get it to go

back
to the default?

I tried another sheet under Excel XP and found the same effect.

Thanks, Don <donwiss at panix.com.