Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro recording box

The little box which should appear on screen whenever you are
recording a macro, that box is no longer visible. How can I
reinstate it? Without that box I am unable to get a macro to be
in "relative" mode.

Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start recording a macro, then right click on a blank area of a toolbar and
select the stop recording toolbar.
(or use View=Toolbars from the menu)
then click the stop button.

Now when you record, the button will appear. Don't click the x to hide it
when recording or you will have to repeat the above.

Tom Ogilvy

Anatoly wrote in message
The little box which should appear on screen whenever you are
recording a macro, that box is no longer visible. How can I
reinstate it? Without that box I am unable to get a macro to be
in "relative" mode.

Ted

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The little box which should appear on screen whenever you are
recording a macro, that box is no longer visible. How can I
reinstate it? Without that box I am unable to get a macro to be
in "relative" mode.

While recording a macro, use the menu View | Toolbars |
Stop Recording.

HTH,
Merjet