-   -   Macro recording box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/286219-macro-recording-box.html)

Anatoly

Macro recording box

The little box which should appear on screen whenever you are
recording a macro, that box is no longer visible. How can I
reinstate it? Without that box I am unable to get a macro to be
in "relative" mode.

Ted

Tom Ogilvy

Macro recording box

Start recording a macro, then right click on a blank area of a toolbar and
select the stop recording toolbar.
(or use View=Toolbars from the menu)
then click the stop button.

Now when you record, the button will appear. Don't click the x to hide it
when recording or you will have to repeat the above.

Tom Ogilvy

Anatoly wrote in message
The little box which should appear on screen whenever you are
recording a macro, that box is no longer visible. How can I
reinstate it? Without that box I am unable to get a macro to be
in "relative" mode.

Ted

merjet

Macro recording box

The little box which should appear on screen whenever you are
recording a macro, that box is no longer visible. How can I
reinstate it? Without that box I am unable to get a macro to be
in "relative" mode.

While recording a macro, use the menu View | Toolbars |
Stop Recording.

HTH,
Merjet