Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default recording macro

I am trying to record a macro while I use "data analysis" but the code that
it is giving me does not record the ranges that I select. How do I enter the
ranges that I am trying to select with in the data analysis?

This is the code it returns after i stop recording:

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Descr", , , "C", False, True, 1, 1, _
95
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The order is:
inputrange,
outputrange,
grouped,
labels,
summary,
ds_large,
ds_small,
confid

I started the macro recorder and used Tools|data analysis|descriptive statistics
and selected all my ranges and got this code:

Application.Run "ATPVBAEN.XLA!Descr", ActiveSheet.Range("$A$1:$B$27"), _
ActiveSheet.Range("$I$2:$M$16"), "C", True, True, 1, 1, 95

Input range: ActiveSheet.Range("$A$1:$B$27")
Output range: ActiveSheet.Range("$I$2:$M$16")
Grouped (by columns or rows): "C"
Labels: True
Ds_Large: 1
Ds_Small: 1