Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Named arguments for built in dialogs

Hi NG

I like to show the print dialog with the Print Selection selected. But I
cant figure out how to do it:

I use
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show

but when i try to add an argument, like print_what it do not kno the named
agument. And besides I cans find anywhere the cvalues the arguments can
have. Can anybody help here?

Jan

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Jan,

Search in VBA help with keywords like Dialog Box Argument.

---
~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have serch the VBA help, amd found the Built-in dialogs arguments list -
and it tells me about the named arguments allright, but not how to use them.

I tried with something like

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show Selection:=True

But without luck

Jan

"Colo" skrev i en meddelelse

Jan,

Search in VBA help with keywords like Dialog Box Argument.

---
~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I figured it out. Thanks!

Even if
Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show , , , , , , , , , , , 1

looks a bit strange :-)
Jan
"Jan Kronsell" skrev i en
meddelelse ...