Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jan Kronsell[_3_] Jan Kronsell[_3_] is offline

Default Named arguments for built in dialogs

Thanks. Can you tell me the values for the arguments in this case, or direct
me to when i can finde them?

Jan

"Tom Ogilvy" skrev i en meddelelse
You can't use named arguments. You have to use positional arguments.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jan Kronsell" wrote in message
I have serch the VBA help, amd found the Built-in dialogs arguments

list -
and it tells me about the named arguments allright, but not how to use

them.

I tried with something like

Application.Dialogs(xlDialogPrint).Show Selection:=True

But without luck

Jan

"Colo" skrev i en meddelelse

Jan,

Search in VBA help with keywords like Dialog Box Argument.

---
~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/