Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Bad Office CD -- how do I get a replacement.

Hi:

I have office 2000 installed, and recently have had trouble with some of the files, I came
to do a fix on it, and found that the CD with Office 2000 on it no long reads for some
reason. Can someone tell me how to get a replacement? I have wrestled with the MS website,
and find it riddled with wheels within wheels within wheels -- and once you get to the
core you get disconnected! Id love to have a phone number to call and give em the code and
get the replacement, if such a thing is available!

Regards

John Baker
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

A quick Google of the microsoft.com site brought up this.

How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or
Hardwa

it includes toll-free phone numbers.

In article ,
John Baker wrote:

Hi:

I have office 2000 installed, and recently have had trouble with some of the
files, I came
to do a fix on it, and found that the CD with Office 2000 on it no long reads
for some
reason. Can someone tell me how to get a replacement? I have wrestled with
the MS website,
and find it riddled with wheels within wheels within wheels -- and once you
get to the
core you get disconnected! Id love to have a phone number to call and give em
the code and
get the replacement, if such a thing is available!

Regards

John Baker

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Did you purchase Office or did it come with your computer, if the latter you
should contact the
computer maker, otherwise try (425) 635-7056 You have 2 incidents and
installation support free
assuming you have registered Office. Product ID is under helpabout

For a list of OEM ph numbers (the latter)

http://support.microsoft.com/default...oemphone&sd=GN

Peo Sjoblom