mowen

Default Replacement

Hi

I want to replace NameY (fixed) with NameX, but name X change for every
sheet. So my intetion is to relate it to the contain in cell J2 that is
different at different sheet.

I have this code now but as I have told you i want to relate it to the
contain in cell J2.

Sub ReplaceName()
'

Cells.Replace What:="NameY", *Replacement:="NameX", *
LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False,
_
ReplaceFormat:=False
End Sub

Thanks

Rune

--
mowen
mowen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=8463

Try this:
Replacement:=Range("j2").Value
....between your stars, but remove the stars to run the code, of course.