Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calendar Control & Office XP SP2

Is anyone aware of any issues with Office XP SP2 and
Calendar Control 9 (or 10)? I haven't been able to find
anything in MS KB.

My spreadsheet works with Calendar 9 and Office 2K and
Office XP SP1.

When I tried it with Office XP SP2, it has a problem with
the calendar control. After downloading Calendar 10,
there are two issues:
1) Can't seem to find it to register it in Excel when
it's in C:\Windows\System32
2) When I put it elsewhere, it only appears as MS Project
10 Calendar control & it crashes Excel when it runs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
pk pk is offline

Turn on the "Control Toolbox" toolbar; Click the "More
Controls" button (hammer & wrench), then scroll till you
find it, click it, then draw in your spreadsheet...

If you don't find it listed, you ain't got it...I haven't
had your crash issues using Win 2000 with Office XP and
using WinXP with office XP.

Hope this helps...

.