Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Taras Taras is offline

Default Calendar Control & Office XP SP2

Is anyone aware of any issues with Office XP SP2 and
Calendar Control 9 (or 10)? I haven't been able to find
anything in MS KB.

My spreadsheet works with Calendar 9 and Office 2K and
Office XP SP1.

When I tried it with Office XP SP2, it has a problem with
the calendar control. After downloading Calendar 10,
there are two issues:
1) Can't seem to find it to register it in Excel when
it's in C:\Windows\System32
2) When I put it elsewhere, it only appears as MS Project
10 Calendar control & it crashes Excel when it runs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.