Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro shortcut key

Hi Experts

To run a macro without mouse clicks I assigned a shortcut
key to it (Ctrl+Shift+M). When I tried it, the macro was
called up ok, but stops after opening a file!!
Strangly, the full macro ran fine when invoked with mouse
clicks (Tools-Macro-Macros and Run). What could be the
cause for this behaviour?

Microsoft Excel 2002 (version: 10.2614.2625) on Win2000
Pro.
Please help.

Thanks
Gandei