Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scrollbar

I have a scrollbar control which I've put on a worksheet,
I've managed to make the worksheet scroll up and down with
the scrollbar (and to move the scrollbar up and down with
the worksheet)

The only problem is that the arrows on the scroll bar
disappear on occasion and the scroll bar locks out if
pressed twice (to make it unlocked again I have to click
on a random cell). All I have is a scrollbar_change event
macro attached.

What am I doing wrong and how do I fix it?

Thank you for any help you can offer

Stewart
MOS Excel Expert (not that you could tell!!)