Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inserting specific data into moving cells

Hi,

Can someone give any ideas on the best way to insert data, sometime
just text and sometimes formulas in certain cells in a worksheet usin
a macro. The tricky bit of this is that these cells although always i
the same column are never in the same row because of the data bein
imported from a dynamic database.

The good part of this problem is that in the spreadsheet there i
always a reference for where and what I want to insert.

I have attached a spreadsheet at least I think I have) with a littl
example of what im talking about if you care to have a little look.

Cheers,

Ma