Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Moving Between Specific Cells

Greetings all,

I am using Excel 2007.

I have a spreadsheet that I want the users to input data into specific cells
that I have hi-lighted. There are a little over 20 cells that they need to
fill in. When the user completes the cell, I want them to hit either the tab
key or enter and move to the next cell.

I have tried protecting the spreadsheet and unlocking all of the cells that
I want them to use, however, due to the merging of some cells, when you hit
tab it takes you into a loop and will not select the remaining cells, so the
user has to click on the cell to select it manually.

Is there a way to have the cursor go these specific twenty cells, in order,
other than the way that I have tried above?

Thanks as always for your help!

Mark