Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Clipboard data at closure of a workbook

I copy lots of data from one workbook to another. When I
close the workbook from where the data is copied, I get a
(pop-up) warning window that there is a lot of data on the
clipboard with the question if it should be saved.
In macro's I want to close workbooks; NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Does anyone know how to suspress this annoying question
from Excel during the execution of macro's
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

After your paste line in your code use this line to clear the clipboard

Application.CutCopyMode = False

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)