Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Clipboard data at closure of a workbook

After your paste line in your code use this line to clear the clipboard

Application.CutCopyMode = False

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2)

" wrote in message ...
I copy lots of data from one workbook to another. When I
close the workbook from where the data is copied, I get a
(pop-up) warning window that there is a lot of data on the
clipboard with the question if it should be saved.
In macro's I want to close workbooks; NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
Does anyone know how to suspress this annoying question
from Excel during the execution of macro's