Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a function to test for the filters applied...

I know that you can test for the filter criteria.
Does anybody know how I can but up a filter for all of the currently applied
filters, and then save it, and then have it so I can modify it? I would
ideally like to save it to a macro.
I know I can save to a view, but I can not modify that perse.
whould I have to step through each column, then test to see if that criteria
is set, and then what it is set to, then if it is set, build a string using
the info? Any smoother ways of doing this?

Thanks
Phil