-   -   Creating a function to test for the filters applied... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/283136-creating-function-test-filters-applied.html)

Phillips

Creating a function to test for the filters applied...

I know that you can test for the filter criteria.
Does anybody know how I can but up a filter for all of the currently applied
filters, and then save it, and then have it so I can modify it? I would
ideally like to save it to a macro.
I know I can save to a view, but I can not modify that perse.
whould I have to step through each column, then test to see if that criteria
is set, and then what it is set to, then if it is set, build a string using
the info? Any smoother ways of doing this?

Thanks
Phil

Tom Ogilvy

Creating a function to test for the filters applied...

the autofilter has a filters collection. You can loop through that.

Tom Ogilvy