Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Creating a function to test for the filters applied...

the autofilter has a filters collection. You can loop through that.

Tom Ogilvy

"Phillips" wrote in message
I know that you can test for the filter criteria.
Does anybody know how I can but up a filter for all of the currently

applied
filters, and then save it, and then have it so I can modify it? I would
ideally like to save it to a macro.
I know I can save to a view, but I can not modify that perse.
whould I have to step through each column, then test to see if that

criteria
is set, and then what it is set to, then if it is set, build a string

using
the info? Any smoother ways of doing this?

Thanks
Phil