Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Autoscaling of axis on Excel graph

Hello,
I have created a spreadsheet for data entry. The calculations are the
preformed. The amount and type of the data is variable.

e.g.
I want to plot heat removal (BTU/lb) vs. speed. The speed range fo
one data set is 20-60 ipm with 20-40 BTU/lb. The speed range i
180-260 ipm and 70-100 BTU/lb for the next data set.

I have a template created with six graphs placed on it. I have a V
macro that preforms the calculations. The template graphs referenc
cells on the spreadsheet and draw the graph.

I need to rescale the x and y axis of the graphs to match the dat
sets.

Do I need VB code to draw the whole graph? If so, how do I specify a
exact location on the template for the output of the graph?

How do I scale the axis on the graphs once they are drawn and properl
placed?

Regards,

Glen