Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Chart Names

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry if this is really simple but I just can't figure
it out...

I have a worksheet with three charts on it. I need to
write some VBA to select each chart and ammend the axis
settings on each one.

So I figured the first thing to do is to name the charts
so that I can specify which one to select in the VBA. But
how do you name a chart???? When I click on a chart I
get "Chart Area" in the name box, and I can't edit it!

Thanks for any help,
Tony M.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hold the Ctrl key and click on the chart to select it.
Click in the Name Box, type a new name, then press the Enter key

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List