Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Names on a Bubble Chart

Hi There,

I am wondering on how I can put the "names" on my bubbles...?

I've the following data where I would like to make a bubble chart with ...
The bubble chart in itself works fine, I just do not manage to get the
corresponding name (Product1, 2,...) on each bubble:

NS AGP Growth
Product1 9,052,494 22 (31)
Product2 1,574,341 32 (25)
Product3 1,759,511 3 (45)
Product4 1,539,132 13 (69)

Any thoughts?

Jen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

Have a look at Rob Bovey's free addin, which links data labels to cells.
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Jen" wrote in message
Hi There,

I am wondering on how I can put the "names" on my bubbles...?

I've the following data where I would like to make a bubble chart with ...
The bubble chart in itself works fine, I just do not manage to get the
corresponding name (Product1, 2,...) on each bubble:

NS AGP Growth
Product1 9,052,494 22 (31)
Product2 1,574,341 32 (25)
Product3 1,759,511 3 (45)
Product4 1,539,132 13 (69)

Any thoughts?

Jen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Wow,

Powerfull!

Thanks for sharing it Rob! Andy, thanks for pointing me to Rob's add-in.

Jen