Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ssr ssr is offline

Default How do I create a summary page?

I am creating an application that has five worksheets where employees enter
various details that need to be followed up at a later date. It is like a
log where I can enter a description and a follow up date and whether the
item has been actioned or not.

What I require is a summary page where I can see a summary of each employees
entries that have been actioned. This would require grabbing the data from
each of the five worksheets and displaying them onto the summary page.

If anyone could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated - if more
info is required please let me know.
Simon