Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How do I create a summary page?

Simon,

It's simply a matter of setting a reference to a cell in that sheet, such as

=Sheet1!A1

best way to do it IMO is to create a named range on each page to point at
the cell you want to pick up, for example, define the name as
Month1!Total and
Month2!Total
etc (assuming the sheets are called Month1, Month2 etc) pointing at your
total cell, and then in the summary sheet use
=Month1!Total

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"ssr" wrote in message
I am creating an application that has five worksheets where employees

enter
various details that need to be followed up at a later date. It is like a
log where I can enter a description and a follow up date and whether the
item has been actioned or not.

What I require is a summary page where I can see a summary of each

employees
entries that have been actioned. This would require grabbing the data from
each of the five worksheets and displaying them onto the summary page.

If anyone could help me out here it would be greatly appreciated - if more
info is required please let me know.
Simon