Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Upgraded to Excel 2002

I have created several programs in Excel 2000. I've just
upgraded to Excel 2002 (Office XP) and now the programs
will not run. I can see the macros but they don't run.
Any help would be great.

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Chris" wrote in message
I have created several programs in Excel 2000. I've just
upgraded to Excel 2002 (Office XP) and now the programs
will not run. I can see the macros but they don't run.

Hi Chris,

Before you open your workbook, choose Tools/Macro/Security from the menu
and make sure that your macro security setting is Medium. The default in
Excel 2002 is High, which disables all macros without warning you about it.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Rob,

The settings are set at Medium. Still don't work.

Thanks,
Chris

I have created several programs in Excel 2000. I've

just
upgraded to Excel 2002 (Office XP) and now the programs
will not run. I can see the macros but they don't run.

Hi Chris,

Before you open your workbook, choose

Tools/Macro/Security from the menu
and make sure that your macro security setting is

Medium. The default in
Excel 2002 is High, which disables all macros without

warning you about it.

--
Rob Bovey, MCSE, MCSD, Excel MVP
Application Professionals
http://www.appspro.com/

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Chris,

By "don't run", do you mean you get compile errors, syntax errors, or does
the code not execute? Are your non-event-related subroutines and functions
located in Standard Modules?

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com