Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jake Marx[_3_] Jake Marx[_3_] is offline

Default Upgraded to Excel 2002

Hi Chris,

By "don't run", do you mean you get compile errors, syntax errors, or does
the code not execute? Are your non-event-related subroutines and functions
located in Standard Modules?

Jake Marx
MS MVP - Excel
www.longhead.com

wrote:
Rob,

The settings are set at Medium. Still don't work.

Thanks,
Chris