Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Grouping Data

I have one column that contains a list of names. I then
have a series of columns next to the names with
corresponding numbers. So one name will have say 30
numbers next to it in 30 cells. I want to be able to
check which columns do not have numbers (eventhough they
should) and then create a seperate table that prints the
name corresponding to the blank cell. I want to further
be able to group those names in other groups. If either
is possible I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks a
lot....