Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Grouping data

I have data in Excel 2003 in the format of true/false dichotomies for 15
different characteristics in 15 columns. I want to show which characteristics
occur together. Doesanyone know how to do this? I had thought of creating a
new column containing all true data but cannot make thiswork. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

For grouping data like that, your best bet might be to use a PivotTable.

Data-PivotTable

Setup your names/labels as rows, and your True false columns as either data
or columns, whichever looks better for you.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M