Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Looking for 2 values in a data table? Please HELP!!!

Hi ive attached the excel problem i am having!!! I am looking for
formula to put into cell J2. The lookup table is cells G15 and I24. Th
values that need to be used are G2 and H2. Must find G2 and H2 and the
find the price and put the value into J2. Please help me im reall
having so much trouble help me find a formula to put into J2!!! NEE
HELP!!!

THANK

| Attachment filename: book2.xls
|Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=354989

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Can you give us a little more information:

What are the LABELS or categories for col G, H & I

for instance does G15:G25 contain Product Name, or Region or
Color.........or ?
Which column contains the price? , Quantity? etc

What kind of data in in G2 and H2?

When we look up G2 and H2 do you want the results ADDED, SUBTRACTED,
MULTIPLIED, SQUARED.......?

Thanks
Paul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

This has to be placed in J2. First you have to look for the value of G
and the value of H2 in the cells G15:I24. The purchase price H15 has t
be placed into the Initial Purchase Price Column.

You need to match G2 and then H2 and then find the price in I15. Th
price needs to be placed into J2.

Please help!!