Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data Table (list of values)

Do the list of values in the data table tool have to be values? Can they be
formulas? Appears that formulas don't work. Is there a way to work around
this problem if it is in fact the case?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ExcelGolfer: Data tables don't have to be values only they can certainly be
formulas. Send the exact formulas and I'll see if I can assist.