Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel custom plots and custom trend lines

I have a very unusual plot I wish to make. It is a log vs log log plot. I
have always wondered what the user defined plots feature is and how to use
it. Can this make a new graph paper face for my odd plot format? Also, how
can I use the user defined trend lines? Appreciate any help or experience
anyone may have.