Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA Question

I have a message box that indicates that if a value is =
0, that the user will receive a message box that indicates
a quantity is required. In my spreadsheet, I have a
column for quantity and this column is part of a formula
wherein the next column calcs the total. How can I have
the user placed in the quantity cell once they click on OK
in my message box?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Kim,

Why not use InputBox to accept the value and then store that in the
worksheet cell instead of a MsgBox?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kim" wrote in message
I have a message box that indicates that if a value is =
0, that the user will receive a message box that indicates
a quantity is required. In my spreadsheet, I have a
column for quantity and this column is part of a formula
wherein the next column calcs the total. How can I have
the user placed in the quantity cell once they click on OK
in my message box?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello,

Iīm trying to print a userform (with a printform command), but
canīt setup it.
Do you know something about that

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please,

I kown you are in another discution, but I realy donīt understan
very well how to use its discution group. I have enter in this one an
I thank you so much for any help.

Do you konw something about my last question? "Print userforms

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"mona001 " skrev i melding
Hello,

Iīm trying to print a userform (with a printform command), but I
canīt setup it.
Do you know something about that?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Me.PrintForm