-   -   Excel VBA Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/281866-excel-vba-question.html)

Kim[_10_]

Excel VBA Question

I have a message box that indicates that if a value is =
0, that the user will receive a message box that indicates
a quantity is required. In my spreadsheet, I have a
column for quantity and this column is part of a formula
wherein the next column calcs the total. How can I have
the user placed in the quantity cell once they click on OK
in my message box?

Bob Phillips[_5_]

Excel VBA Question

Kim,

Why not use InputBox to accept the value and then store that in the
worksheet cell instead of a MsgBox?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Kim" wrote in message
I have a message box that indicates that if a value is =
0, that the user will receive a message box that indicates
a quantity is required. In my spreadsheet, I have a
column for quantity and this column is part of a formula
wherein the next column calcs the total. How can I have
the user placed in the quantity cell once they click on OK
in my message box?

mona001

Excel VBA Question

Hello,

Iīm trying to print a userform (with a printform command), but
canīt setup it.
Do you know something about that

mona001[_2_]

Excel VBA Question

Please,

I kown you are in another discution, but I realy donīt understan
very well how to use its discution group. I have enter in this one an
I thank you so much for any help.

Do you konw something about my last question? "Print userforms

Harald Staff

Excel VBA Question

"mona001 " skrev i melding
Hello,

Iīm trying to print a userform (with a printform command), but I
canīt setup it.
Do you know something about that?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Me.PrintForm