Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Linking drop down lists

Hi - can anyone help a novice with this problem please?

I have a worksheet with a column called 'staff group' which I have set up as a drop down list using the validation item on the data menu.

The next column is grade and I want the user to be presented with a different drop down list of choices for 'grade' depending on the choice they made for 'staff group'

Is this possible? If so is it complex as I am a real beginner. Can anyone give me some pointers please?

Regards

Rob
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

There are instructions for dependent lists on the following page:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List