Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Linking drop down lists

There are instructions for dependent lists on the following page:

Robert wrote:
I have a worksheet with a column called 'staff group' which I have set up as a drop down list using the validation item on the data menu.

The next column is grade and I want the user to be presented with a different drop down list of choices for 'grade' depending on the choice they made for 'staff group'

Is this possible? If so is it complex as I am a real beginner. Can anyone give me some pointers please?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List