Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lc lc is offline

Default are these groups monitored by MS

or are they just peer to peer?

lc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

They are peer-to-peer <but very occasionally one of the peers works for
Microsoft.

Charles
______________________
Decision Models
The Excel Calculation Site
www.DecisionModels.com

"lc" wrote in message

or are they just peer to peer?

lc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lc lc is offline

"Charles Williams" wrote in message
They are peer-to-peer <but very occasionally one of the peers works for
Microsoft.

Thanks. This would explain number of questions not being answered. Not
complaining; just wanted to know the name of the game.

lc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Not often. If they were maybe they could do something about the harvesting
of names to send the MS disguised viruses that take mailwasher a long time
to delete the hundreds that I get.

"lc" wrote in message

or are they just peer to peer?

lc

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

since the bulk of the harvesting most likely takes place on non-MS
servers, what do you think MS could do?

In article ,
"Don Guillett" wrote:

Not often. If they were maybe they could do something about the harvesting
of names to send the MS disguised viruses that take mailwasher a long time
to delete the hundreds that I get.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It looks to me like lots of questions are being answered--and not many are
skipped over.

I think JE has posted words to the effect: If it hasn't be answered, it usually
means that no one can decipher the question, it's too complex and would take
hours to respond, or nobody currently reading knows the answer.

Do you have a question that was missed?

<<snipped

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lc lc is offline

"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
It looks to me like lots of questions are being answered--and not many are
skipped over.

You're right. I must've run into a drought :)

I'm not concerned if my questions wouldn't get answered. If support here is
peer-based, it's perfectly normal that some of them get nothing in return.

Thanks.

lc