Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple joins in an Excel Query

I'm creating reporting queries on a workbook that has multiple tabs as tables. The primary key is a comination of 3 data elements that is present on each of the separate tabs/tables. The qureies seem to work fine with just two joins creating the complete primary key. However, when I add the third join, the query gives up and returns nothing.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

RB-

Thank you for your response and possible help.

When you say "both" SQL statements, are you talking about the SQL statements for the two joins that work? Would all three of the join statements be better? If it's not the join statements, please let me knwo to which SQL statements you refer.

Let me know and I can get these for you.

Thank you, again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

RBS -

Thank you for your help. I've solved the 3 joins issue. It appears to have been a data formatting issue that does confuse me. I am going to submit a new question regarding cell formats and Query.

Again, thnak you.

Karen S

----- RB Smissaert wrote: -----

Just post the whole lot.

RBS

"Karen S" wrote in message
RB-
Thank you for your response and possible help.
When you say "both" SQL statements, are you talking about the SQL

statements for the two joins that work? Would all three of the join
statements be better? If it's not the join statements, please let me knwo
to which SQL statements you refer.
Let me know and I can get these for you.
Thank you, again

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Ok, your intention to help...... :-)