Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Karen S Karen S is offline

Default Multiple joins in an Excel Query

RBS -

Thank you for your help. I've solved the 3 joins issue. It appears to have been a data formatting issue that does confuse me. I am going to submit a new question regarding cell formats and Query.

Again, thnak you.

Karen S

----- RB Smissaert wrote: -----

Just post the whole lot.

RBS

"Karen S" wrote in message
RB-
Thank you for your response and possible help.
When you say "both" SQL statements, are you talking about the SQL

statements for the two joins that work? Would all three of the join
statements be better? If it's not the join statements, please let me knwo
to which SQL statements you refer.
Let me know and I can get these for you.
Thank you, again