Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RB Smissaert RB Smissaert is offline

Default Multiple joins in an Excel Query

If you post both SQL statements there might be a chance I could help you.

RBS

"Karen S" wrote in message
I'm creating reporting queries on a workbook that has multiple tabs as

tables. The primary key is a comination of 3 data elements that is present
on each of the separate tabs/tables. The qureies seem to work fine with
just two joins creating the complete primary key. However, when I add the
third join, the query gives up and returns nothing.

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.