Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Expand Combo Box

In Access, there is a property behind combo boxes
called "Auto Expand". When I click into the combo box,
and begin to type a letter, then the combo box
automatically goes to the first word in the combo box
that starts with that letter. As I type more of word,
the combo box intelligently locates the choice I am
looking for without ever scrolling through the choices.
Is this possible in Excel 2000, and if so, via VB and how?

Thanks,
Tim
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Tim

You can put this code behind your combobox

Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()

Me.ComboBox1.DropDown

Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel