Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hiding macros

Hello

I would like to hide my macros from being selected in the form Tools, Macro,
Macro (alt + F8).

If I make them private I can't call the prodcedures unless they are in the
same module. I have several procedures I wish to call from varios Userforms.
Is there anyway to make the procedures available to more than one userform
but not available via alt + F8? Now I need the make copies of the procedures
and if I need to make any changes I must do them in several modules.

Is there any way to get around this?

Thanks in advance.

Torbjörn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Another way to keep your macros from showing up in Tools,
Macro, Macro is to add arguments to your Sub or Function
procedures. That way, they can only be called from
another procedure. For example:
Sub MySub(strSomeString as string)
can only be called in code with a variable like this:
MySub strSomeString:="Now"

.