Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Diane Meade[_2_] Diane Meade[_2_] is offline

Default Hiding macros

Another way to keep your macros from showing up in Tools,
Macro, Macro is to add arguments to your Sub or Function
procedures. That way, they can only be called from
another procedure. For example:
Sub MySub(strSomeString as string)
can only be called in code with a variable like this:
MySub strSomeString:="Now"