Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Chip Pearson Chip Pearson is offline

Default Hiding macros

Torbjorn,

Put "Option Private Module" at the top of the code module.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Torbjörn Steijer" wrote in message
Hello

I would like to hide my macros from being selected in the form Tools,

Macro,
Macro (alt + F8).

If I make them private I can't call the prodcedures unless they are in the
same module. I have several procedures I wish to call from varios

Userforms.
Is there anyway to make the procedures available to more than one userform
but not available via alt + F8? Now I need the make copies of the

procedures
and if I need to make any changes I must do them in several modules.

Is there any way to get around this?

Thanks in advance.

Torbjörn